Wikileaks founder Julian Assange dropped a bombshell on Tuesday. Assange makes the subtle claim that Seth Rich, the DNC staffer who was shot in the back and killed in Washington D.C. last month, was the informant that had leaked the DNC emails.
Much of this is still speculation and Julian Assange has said very little other than hints that Rich was his informant. However, Seth Rich's murder always felt fishy and I don't believe for a second that the DNC wouldn't kill to cover them up.
Let's not forget that despite Obama calling for a transparent Executive Branch in 2008, he has prosecuted more whistleblowers than any other presidential administration in U.S. history. How could he not? With as many secrets that he and the Clintons have buried, the truth is their natural enemy.
If you have read our article on Hillary's Deadpool then you know how many suspicious deaths have surrounded the Clintons and Seth Rich is just one more to be added to the list. Do not think for a minute that Hillary would not have a staffer killed to keep her secrets safe. It's not like we can have more emails coming out and spoiling her election chances now can we…
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4363273404467, 4416421396531, 4334006566963″]
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine