- Donald Glover, the actor and comedian from “Community,” said that he is thankful that Trump will die one day.
- In an interview, he talked about the important of things “dying” so the world can progress.
- What happened to “patriotism” and “pride” for one's country?
Remember all those years ago when the Dixie Chicks were practically shunned from the United States for bad mouth George W. Bush? Then how is it that Donald Glover, the actor and community from the TV show “Community,” can say what he said about Donald Trump and it's completely fine?
In an interview where he was discussing why he is opting out of the final season of “Community,” the discussion turned political. He said, “I just like endings. I think everything should have death clauses.” He then went on to say, “Thank God, one day Trump is gonna die. That is guaranteed. That is awesome.”
Yet, Glover continued his point. He said, “It’s important that things end and … I’m glad things end because it forces things to progress. I get really frustrated in the world because I see a lot of things that could be better but aren’t better because things haven’t died yet.”
It's interesting to me how people can have so little respect for leaders of our country, and yet, whine and complain to those same leaders when something goes wrong in the world. I guess we will have to wait and see what Donald Glover has to say when the country is in desperate need of a leader. Who will he turn to then?
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335539683379, 4334000898099, 4333952499763″]
SEE RELATED: My Theory On The Donald Trump Presidency
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine