Jeffrey Epstein, convicted pedophile, died in his New York prison cell on August 10th while awaiting sex crime charges. Amy Robach, ABS News anchor, believes that he was killed, in contrary to it looking like he killed himself.
“They made it seem as though he made that ‘suicide attempt’ two weeks earlier. But his lawyers claim that he was roughed up by his cellmate around the neck, that was all like to plant the seed. That’s why I really believe it. Like really believe it,” says the anchor.
Epstein was found hanging in his prison cell a few days after he was discharged from the prison’s suicide watch. Despite how Epstein’s death looked, Dr. Michael Baden, medical examiner, said Epstein’s autopsy shows more evidence of strangulation. Baden described the fractures and said they are “very unusual for suicide and more indicative of strangulation, homicidal strangulation.”
In addition to this, a video from Project Veritas shows Robach claiming that ABC News “killed a bombshell report regarding Epstein, which also implicated former President Bill Clinton and Britain’s Prince Andrew.” Robach said they’ve had the story for three years. ABC News responded to the leaked footage by issuing a statement attempting to “dismiss Robach’s explosive remarks, claiming the report wasn’t ready for broadcast.”
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine