Maybe it is time for politicians to take/pass lie detector and cognitive tests before being permitted to run for or hold public office.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said President Biden’s administration inherited the “broken immigration system” from former President Trump. It seems she doesn’t remember the problem existed for many years, as she and then Senator / Vice President Biden and others kicked the “immigration can” down the road instead of solving the problem. Blaming the previous president, a Washington outsider, for bequeathing the problem seems to be a lie or forgetfulness. It is sad to think that the people who voted for President Biden did so because they wanted: a new border crisis with thousands of undocumented people scattered throughout the country, to stop the XL pipeline and lay off 10,000 workers, to stop being energy independent, to raise gasoline prices, to raise income taxes, and to turn his back on reporters and walk away whenever they tried to ask questions.
What happened to being transparent and bringing us together that was promised prior to the election?
- Filmmaker Michael Moore Writes Open Letter to Joe Biden: “Joe, You’re the Guy to Fulfill the Promise”
- Another Failed Promise: Senate Rejects Sanders $15 Minimum Wage Proposal
- Senator John Kennedy Unleashes on the Democratic Push on Gun Control
Article Source: The Vindicator
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine