The border crisis happening during the Biden administration continues to become worse as days pass by, as reflected on CBP's June report.
According to the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officials’ announcement on Friday, 188,829 illegal immigrants crossed into the country in June. This number accounts for the most in any month for more than 21 years.
Including the June numbers, since Biden took office up, 1 million border crossings have happened this year, per CBP data.
The worst part is that it’s not going to be better any time soon.
Ron Vitiello, the former Acting Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, called out Biden. He said the president directly caused the border crisis to happen and to become worse day by day.
In an interview on “Fox & Friends,” Vitiello mentioned that the “root cause” of the immigration crisis is the president’s reversal of multiple Trump-era policies.
“Working with Guatemala, working with the Northern Triangle on governance and anti-corruption activities, that’s all well and good, but that’s not going to stop the surge that’s occurring on the border right now,” he said.
“We’ve encouraged people to send or bring their children to the border and the root cause of the chaos is the reversal of the policies,” Vitiello then added.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine