- Hillary is only 10 points ahead of Trump for the Presidential election.
- She received a massive boost after the Democratic National Convention, yet now she seems to be slipping again.
- Hillary is currently at 51 percent and Trump is at 41 percent.
A new NBC poll shows that Hillary Clinton is only leading Donald Trump by ten points. Hillary is at 51 percent and Trump is at 41 percent.
It still could be anyone's race. However, there are two other candidates that have not been considered. If you include the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and the Green Peace candidate Jill Stein, then Hillary is only ahead by six points. Ten percent of voters are voting for Johnson and four percent of voters are voting for Stein.
It has been reported, multiple times, that Hillary got a massive spike of support after the Democratic National Convention. However, it seems as if she may be slipping back in the polls. Is that surprising? I mean first you, you get her email scandal, then you get the DNC email scandal, now you get two lawsuits against her. Wherever Hillary goes, a scandal is sure to follow.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333909639219, 4333959544883, 4416421396531″]
The real hiccup in this presidential race is sure to be the new Independent candidate Evan McMullin. If he can gain the support of the Republican Party, it might be a quick shoe-in for the former CIA agent.
There's also the rumor that Trump may be dropping out of the race. If that is so, it would be the perfect time to bring in someone completely different from Trump. Younger, more experienced, less grandstandy, and more relatable. Whatever the Republican party is planning to do, they need to do it before September or you can give the White House to Hillary.
SEE RELATED: Hillary Must Be Made To Pay For Her Sins
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine