- The daughter of Ronald Reagan spoke out on Wednesday, on Facebook, to address Donald Trump's comments about “Second Amendment people.”
- Her message for Donald Trump was clear, “words matter.”
- Everyone knows that her father was shot by an attempted assassin, who claimed he did it because he wanted to impress Jodie Foster.
- A lot of crazy people are out there and all it takes to send them over the edge are words.
If you could put Patti Davis's (Ronald Reagan's daughter) message for Trump in two words it would be: “Words matter.”
After Trump's comments on Tuesday that “Second Amendment people” could find a way to stop Hillary Clinton from rolling back gun rights, Davis had to speak up. Davis said on Facebook that even though Trump's comments fell into the ears of “sane and decent people,” they were also heard by others.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4335539683379, 4334003716147, 4335184740403″]
Her comment on Facebook read:
SEE RELATED: [EXPOSED] CNN Caught Lying About Trump
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine