- Trump Is Dropping Out Of The Race (Image: MGN)
- The RNC is contemplating options for the possibility that Donald Trump might drop out of the Presidential race.
- The entire Republican Party is disgusted with the campaign that Trump is running, especially after his outbursts against the Khan family.
- The Republican Party, however, cannot kick him out of the Presidential Race.
- Yet, do to Trump's unpredictability, they are keeping all of their options open.
Apparently, the RNC is buzzing with activity today. The word on the street is that the Republican Party is trying to quickly sift through their options if Donald Trump decides to drop out of the Presidential race. Why? No word has been leaked yet if Trump is even considering that possibility, however, the Republicans are.
Jonathan Karl, a reporter for ABC News, had an interview on Good Morning America about the new found information. Karl said, “I am told senior officials at the party are actively exploring what would happen if Trump dropped out, how to replace him on the ballot. The answer is they can't force him out. He would have to go out voluntarily then it would be the 168 members of the RNC through a complicated process that would pick a new candidate. It would have to happen by early September. This is absolutely unprecedented. I am told that RNC chairman Reince Priebus is furious — he has had multiple discussions with Trump telling him he needs to drastically change course.”
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4347662336051, 4419733127219, 4335539683379″]
The drastic worry comes after Trump's constant beratement of the Khan family. Unfortunately, from him, it seemed as if the entire world revolted against Trump because of his latest verbal assault. If there is one thing that Trump should know, it's that you never attack the patriotism of America.
The RNC does not, however, believe that Trump will drop out of the race, what they do believe is that he is unpredictable. He is the wild card of the political party. Which, not only leaves his campaign in a weakened state but also leaves the entire political party in a vulnerable position.
Karl continued to say, “He is so unpredictable right now. They are so unable to control his message that they just don't know and clearly, think it is a possibility which is why they're looking at these rules. The frustration is especially deep because they believe that Hillary Clinton looks vulnerable. One top official told me if Trump had gone on vacation for the past two weeks, he would be in the lead.”
The Republican Party wants nothing more than to see a Republican in the White House especially after eight years of Barack Obama. Yet now, it seems, that Trump may be throwing the fight for the entire party.
SEE RELATED: John McCain Declares War On Trump
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine