Dozens of gang members, some of whom belonged to the notorious MS-13, were shielded from deportation and released due to “sanctuary” policies last year, according to newly released stats from the Department of Homeland Security.
This is an outrage! We are setting a precedent that any gang member not of this country can seek haven in the cities without fear of anything!
Meanwhile you and your family are left dealing with these dangerous individuals roaming your streets!
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4345885818931, 4333982449715, 4333915537459″]
Something has to be done. Even certain cities in liberal California is starting to see just how destructive these rules are.
If something isn’t done and soon I don’t know what is going to happen. If you have an opinion or idea leave a comment below and let us know!
Read Other Sources For This Update:
Watch The Full Story Here
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine