The best thing about President Obama's State of the Union speech was that it will be his last one. Obama basically treated it as a giant pat-yourself-on-the-back party where he self-congratulated himself on any little thing he could find. He even boasted about things he hasn't done, like curing cancer, as if giving the go ahead was the same as accomplishing it.
Obama also took a page out of Bernie Sanders playbook by giving a long list of socialist dreams that he would accomplish if no one stood in his way.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine