- “The Lady Killer” of Ohio, Shawn Gate, may be responsible for a fifth body.
- He made a no guilty plea yesterday.
- However, he has confessed to murdering at least one woman and has led police to find other bodies as well.
A fifth body has been found that investigators believe links to Shawn Gate, an Ohio man, who has already been accused of killing two women and kidnapping another.
Shawn Gate gave a not guilty plea yesterday in regards to two murder charges, in Ashland, Ohio. Gate was arrested on September 13th after a woman called 9-1-1 claiming to have been abducted. The bodies of Elizabeth Griffin and Stacey Stanley were discovered while processing the scene at Gate's home. The police have claimed that Gate later led them to the buried body of a third woman. The body was buried in a wooded area behind a home in Mansfield, Ohio. The identity of the woman has not been disclosed but they have said that she was a resident of Canton.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4344808767539, 4333818544179, 4333953876019″]
Apparently, Gate murdered her back in 2005 after he became anger that she was delivering newspapers and magazine to everyone's house but his. Her body was found in 2007 and has still not been identified.
Police are now saying that the fifth body was killed back in 2015. Authorities believe that Gate may be connected to other homicides.
SEE RELATED: George H. W. Bush Is With Her This Election
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine