A former White House physician, who served former Presidents Bush, Obama and Trump, expressed his alarm on Sunday about President Joe Biden. He claimed something seems off about the president after Biden’s fall last week.
In a tweet, Ronny Jackson stated that he served as a White House physician for three administrations. He said he has seen the toll the presidency has on a person. According to Jackson, the way the president is hiding can be considered as a red flag, adding that “Something’s not right!”
I served as White House physician under THREE Presidents. I’ve seen what it takes physically AND mentally to do the job. I can tell you right now that the way Biden is hiding from the public is a MAJOR red flag. Something’s not right!
— Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJacksonTX) March 21, 2021
Jackson worked at the White House Medical Unit since 2006, during the Bush administration. However, he did not initially serve as the physician to the president until 2013. He has worked in that position until March 2018.
His remarks come following Biden repeatedly stumbling as he tried to climb up the stairs to Air Force One last week.
Biden’s staff, however, released a statement following the president’s fall. They said the president is “100% fine” after his fall, and said that the strong wind in the area can be blamed for Biden stumbling up the stairs to the aircraft.
- New Photos Show Terrible Conditions for Biden's Immigrant Surge Facilities in Texas
- Biden Will Pay $86 Million For Migrants’ Hotel Rooms
- After Killer Comments, Biden Challenged to Debate by Putin
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine