Microsoft Corp.'s latest Windows 10 seems to be breaking some PCs, reports say.
TechRadar reported that the two most recent updates, KB4579311 and KB4577671, were not installing. Some PCs started to show error messages.
The updates were supposed to fix several vulnerabilities and bugs, but they appear to have caused more problems instead.
“Several users have been complaining about problems with the updates on Microsoft’s support forums, Reddit, and other places. While we’re not sure just how widespread these issues are, it does look like Microsoft has once again released a faulty Windows 10 update, something that the company has appeared to do quite regularly of late,” wrote TechRadar.
TechRadar explained that some people are reporting that the two updates are failing to install and showing error messages. To make matters worse, trying to re-download the update, which was reportedly able to fix this issue in the past, does not work this time.
Media Creation Tool also cannot be used to manually re-download the update. However, that will hopefully change by the end of the month.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine