- The Overlord Of Foreign Labor Hates Trump (Image: MGN)
- Mark Zuckerberg’s lobbying company has launched a website that attacks Donald Trump’s immigration policies.
- Apparently, Mark Zuckerberg, and other big name tech company CEOs do not want to lose their low wages foreign labor.
- The website claims that the taxpayers will end up paying more money if immigrants are deported, which isn’t true.
- The website also does not include the fact that 1 in every 5 illegal immigrants is a criminal.
Did you know that Mark Zuckerberg has a pro-amnesty lobbying company? I didn’t either. It’s called FWD.us, and it has launched a new site whose main objective is attacking Trump’s plan for immigration.
A report from Recorde said, “Mark Zuckerberg-backed FWD.us is escalating its attacks on Donald Trump’s immigration policies as the candidate prepares to accept the Republican party’s presidential nomination in Cleveland. The immigration reform group launched a website,Trump365, that explores the human and economic toll of deporting an estimated 11 million people.”
The group FWD.us is made up of the CEOs from Microsoft Google, and other tech companies, all of which will lose a massive amount from Trump’s immigration bill. A massive population of their employee is low-wage foreign labor.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4347567145011, 4392315519027, 4335153741875″]
To me, this seems like a seedy American company trying to get cheaper labor by using foreign labor. Mark Zuckerberg’s wife is an immigrant and yet he is completely fine with using foreign workers and paying them less than the average American would get?
Their website against Trump states, “Crops would rot in the field and farms would go bankrupt without the hands needed to help with the harvest.” So now they are using the stereotype that only immigrants pick fruit?
Trump responded to this kind of campaigning, he said, “If we’re going to deliver real change, we’re going to have to reject the campaign of fear and intimidation being pushed by powerful corporations, media elites, and political dynasties. The people who rigged the system for their benefit will do anything — and say anything — to keep things exactly as they are… [They] want to scare America into thinking small — and they want to scare the American people out of voting for a better future.”
Mark Zuckerberg’s FWD.us is using that kind of “fear campaign.”
The things that aren’t on Mark Zuckerberg’s website is the fact that 1 in 5 illegal immigrants are criminals. That is 2 million out of the 11 million illegal immigrants that are now in the United States are criminals.
The website also claims that getting rid of the immigrants in the country would end up costing the American people more in taxes. That isn’t true. A study, from 2010, from the Federation for American Immigration Reform found that the cost, in U.S. taxpayers money, for illegal immigrants was $100 billion annually.
If we get rid of $100 billion yearly expense, there is no way that the American people would suffer from the removal of that burden.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine