Guns at Trump’s Inauguration: EVERYONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BRING THEIR AR-15 TO TRUMP’S INAUGURATION
AGREE OR DISAGREE?
A CELEBRATION OF AMERICA’S GREATNESS
Donald Trump officially becomes the 45th President of the United States of America on Friday, January 20th, 2017.
It’s a day that will be celebrated in American history. It’s the day we make America great again.
No more having to tiptoe on eggshells for the liberals and the media. No more having to censor ourselves for fear of offending someone’s precious religious beliefs who wasn’t even born in this great country.
Friday, January 20th, 2017 is a day of celebration, and the best way we can celebrate finally having a real man as president again is by honoring or God given rights as Americans and raising our firearms in tribute to our new leader. There should absolutely be guns at Trump’s inauguration.
I dare any liberal out there to tell me that it’s not safe. Would you try something when you’re surrounded by a sea of AR-15s lined up and ready to die to protect our country’s greatest hope? Let’s see those kooky Trump protesters come after our President with an army standing between them and Trump…
But let’s look at 5 reasons WHY the inauguration should be filled with firearms as a tribute to not only our new president, but our country, too.
- This country was founded on guns: Liberals always seem to forget that we fought for and won our independence with guns. Our guns keep us safe and protect our way of life. Without them, we’re opening ourselves up to be victims from threats both foreign and domestic.
- The U.S. Constitution guarantees our right to guns: Our founding fathers, in all their wisdom understood that guns are a tool and a gift. The Constitution states, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” And notice that “Arms” is capitalized. To make a point. That point is that guns are necessary to our way of life and should be celebrated.
- Prohibition doesn’t work: The war on drugs didn’t exactly get rid of drugs. The war on terror has only increased threats to our way of life. When the government banned alcohol in the U.S. from 1920-1933, alcohol production AND consumption skyrocketed. Telling someone they can not have something makes them want more of it. And by making guns illegal, the government would be putting all the power into the hands of dangerous foreign countries and cartels, who would bring in more guns because of their high profits.
- Getting rid of guns does not get rid of violence: The phrase “guns don’t kill people, people kill people” is absolutely true. If someone wants to commit violence, they’ll find a way to go out and hurt people. Muslim bombers don’t need guns to take out hundreds of lives at a time. Guns didn’t except for the last few hundred years. The first recorded use of a firearm was in 1364, yet there were wars and executions and violence for thousands of years before that. There are still swords and bats and knives, but liberals aren’t trying to regulate those.
- Guns actually deter violence: Worldwide data shows that there are a lower number of injuries and deaths caused by guns in cities where guns are not banned than cities where they are banned. Only 2.6 percent of all murders are committed with some type of rifle. By taking away our guns, we give criminals all the power. How do we protect our family from a man with a gun when we’ve got no guns of our own? Police can’t always be there to protect us, but a gun will deter an assault a lot better than saying “please don’t hurt my family”.
Because guns built and protect our way of life, we should celebrate them and carry guns at Trump’s inauguration. There’s no better way to celebrate than to support and protect President Donald Trump at his inauguration. It’s going to be a great 8 years.
As Americans, we need to speak up and put into practice our inherent rights. If you agree that you should be able to carry guns at Trump’s inauguration, tell us in the comment section below.
If you think children should learn about gun safety, too – CLICK HERE.