Faced with the question of going to prison for a very long time, Hillary Clinton erupted with laughter. This idea was clearly the funniest thing that Hillary had ever heard. If only Matt Lauer has followed it up with a question about the four dead Americans in Benghazi and we would have seen her rolling on the floor in laughter, unable to continue the interview.
I'm glad that the left has put their support behind a woman who has no basic understanding of encryption and views the mismanagement of U.S. secrets a joke. Experts are now reasonably sure that Clinton's private email servers were infiltrated and read by other countries, such as China and Russia, and the exposure put U.S. soldiers at risk. And that's just what we know so far, with more turning up every week.
However, Hillary doesn't care about any of that. She is calm and confident that her Washington cronies will protect and shield her from the big bad truth that refuses to go away. It's all one big joke to her.
As Secretary of State for only a few short years, she managed to lose over 30,000 emails worth of state secrets and kill at least four Americans. What do you think she could do with four years in the Oval Office?
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine