- After Monday's debate Mike Pence, Donald Trump's Vice President, came forward to talk about climate change.
- He went against everything Trump said and said that climate control is man-made and a serious concern.
- Mike Pence believes that we must, “…follow the science,” to move forward.
Climate change has always been a topic that is frequently talked about. It's also one of those topics that people feel very passion about. You're either going to find someone who supports it or is against it, there isn't many in between.
This is true with Mike Pence, Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump's Vice President pick. For those of us that watched the debate on Monday, we know what Trump's stance is. So, you would assume that Pence would be toting the same flag and spreading their concepts on how to progress forward, right? That's not what happened.
[wps_products_gallery product_id=”4333909639219, 4344714494003, 4333970718771″]
Pence came out Tuesday and said, “there’s no question,” that human activity affects the climate.
Pence, alone on CNN said, “…let’s follow the science…What Donald Trump said was a hoax is that bureaucrats in Washington, D.C., can control the climate of the Earth. There’s no question that the activities that take place in this country and in countries around the world have some impact on the environment and some impact on climate.”
It may seem as though there is some rocky ground between the Presidential Candidate and his Vice President Elect.
- Judge Grants Preliminary Injunction vs. California Gun Show Ban
- Migrants Arrested by Border Patrol in Texas in 2 Years Exceeds Houston Population
- Maine Shooting: At Least 18 Dead, 13 Injured
- NY Judge Fines Trump $10,000 for Violating Gag Order
- Defense Department Admits Sending Back Weapons Taken from Israel to Send to Ukraine